ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Right, so how many of us have this problem?

mine knocks. if it's related to the top mount, is this the same mod that should stop the knocking when lifting in traffic? had that "fixed" by renault before, but it came back. does seem to have stopped now but also noticed the mount for the ecu has snapped off!! something's holding this thing together - just not sure what :)

BMW Z4 3.0i
My car's going into renault in a few weeks for first MoT and they ned to have another go at fixing all the strange noises that that haven't gone away after the last trip to the garage. I told them my car would also need a new ECU bracket, I felt like a right goon when the guy off the service desk said they'd looked at it and that they'd ordered a new bracket for my ALARM! D'oh!

Maz

LY 200
Maz said:
^^ Drop him a pm and ask him I think he would be more than happy to help .. best of it is Mike @ Rentech says its only £22.50 to fix IIRC...

I think we should get a list of VIN numbers going and write a letter as this is a common fault and I think they should be recalled for the work to be done ..

Anyone up for this .. ?? mass cliosport grrrrrrrrrrrrr to reno ... might work ..

Maz :)

Anyone............................ ???

Maz :clown: