ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Right, what is the best performance cat back system???

182 FF Cup options
Hi all. My exhaust is going, and i need to make the decision on what performance zorst to get. These are the following zorsts i can find:

KTR high flow 2.5 ss (£295+vat)
Milltek ss twin 90mm (comes out november)
Orbisound ss (£795+vat)
Janspeed 2.25 ss (£280+vat)
Supersprint twin 90mm ss (£665+vat)
Blue flame twin 90mm ss (£267 inc vat)
Magnex (£389.99inc vat)

Taking price into concideration, which is the overall best zorst. I am playing with the idea of waiting for the milltek??? Orisound and supersprint are too much money for my budjet.

Dan :cool:

Oh and any ideas on where to get a cheap sports cat ??????????

I think at the mo mate people are saying wait for the miltek has someone posted a video of it on thier car about a week ago and it sound pretty awsome. Probably what i would go for if i had a 182.

Then again im unsure of how much it will be, if not id probably go for the magnex

car? need a license 1st!
I'm sure there is someone on here who makes decat pipes for clios.. is it Lunner? Is he still around?

He can knock you one up for a shade under 30 squddles, fit it yourself, ur on a winner !!

ST
KTR high flow 2.5 ss (£295+vat) No as the welds on ktecs are hideous.

Milltek ss twin 90mm (comes out november) Hmm depends on price but sounds decent.

Orbisound ss (£795+vat) Amazing system but expensive.

Janspeed 2.25 ss (£280+vat) Not so sure, lad on here has one
and has had a bit of bother with it.

Supersprint twin 90mm ss (£665+vat) Very very good exhaust tho expensive.

Blue flame twin 90mm ss (£267 inc vat) Sounds crap and has a piece of garden gate holding the rear boxes together.

Magnex (£389.99inc vat) No as they are way over priced and fall to bits.

Go for the Yozzasport or the BTB.

182 FF Cup options
i was going to get the blue flame. But you say it sounds crap. What is everyone elses views on blue flame and its sound? Oh and has anyone got a middle section for a 182 clio exhaust they want to sell? If not i will buy one of the above.

Dan

BMW 525d Sport
Scorpion have a system coming within a few weeks which is £459.99 with 2x 3.5" rolled in Tailpipe or backbox option only at £359.99.