ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ring of red

Whats the latest procedure with the above? My arcade hdmi version's just got it. ( it gave me a chance to buy a new black slim )

Thanks

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
250gb Slim.

They're brilliant.

Then just send your old one off to MS if it's in warranty.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nope, they're faster and have more features. Completely silent too with the game installed. No more constant fans/DD droning.

They also have touch pads instead of buttons to power it on and eject the disc. :eek:

They're also 20% smaller.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I can't justify upgrading either of my Elites, even with a £150 voucher for Amazon/PC World/Currys/Comet from work.

Evo 5 RS
Bought mine (again) when GTA4 came out, just as they switched to 45nm. Hasn't let me down yet, but I never use it

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My first XB360 got the RROD. I went out and bought an Elite on the same day, sent the original back to MS who fixed it and sent it back within a week. I then sold it to a guy at work for £100.

My Elite then got the RROD, or certainly symptoms of it. I ordered an Elite Jasper from Ebay minus the hard drive. It arrived the next day, I swapped HD's over and it's been perfect for months now. Still have my Elite in a box in the loft. May send it off to MS to fix and then sell when I get it back.

Elite Jasper is mint though. Quiet too.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Both my Elites are Jaspers, very light use as well, but I swear the drive on the one in the computer room is no better than my launch premium (which got RROD and binned)