ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Angel Vs Snooper S4 Neo

Which is better? They are very similar in price i think. Where is cheaper?

Can someone tell me if i need any extra kit for them 2 work properly cause i have heard that that i may need a seperate antenna or something for some reason. Do i have to buy this seperately?

Are they going to be legal?

Im at a complete loss so can someone help me?
Thanks

In a review in AutoExpress,

The Road Angel got 5/5

The Snooper got 3/5 I think?

If you have a 172/182 you *might* need the extra antenna, as the windscreen blocks the signal otherwise..

I have the Road Angel, and its great IMO.

106 GTi

Got the Road Angel 2, tried ot a mates Snooper before I brought it, only thing I liked about the S4 over the RA2 was the fact that it told you the roads speed limit. Went for the RA2 tho as overall i prefered it.

The RA2 will work in a 172/182 but will sit a bit to low for the front laser detector to work as it will be obscured by the wipers. It also took a long time to find signal. Ordered the 5m attenna from Blackspot for 20 quid and it works as quick as in a non UV screened car.

So if in a 182 i need the antenna for either of the two? Is the 2m to short?

Does the laser detector work then id the wipers are in the way?

106 GTi

Laser detector needs to have line off sight and not be obscured. I brought the 5m cable as have a few others on here and have it sat next to the rear shelf after recommendations of other users on here.

renault clio 182 cup

you only need an extra antenna if you have the POSH 182 ] ;)
if you have the 182 cup it doesnt have the heat reflective windscreen so no extras needed.