ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

road angels any good???

Black 172 FF
Think about it this way, they pick up the laser radar when it is fired.. which is good if their is allot of traffic as chances are they will measure a car ahead of you and you get a warning, however if its just you its you they fired at.. so your road angel just told you you got caught nothing more lol :rasp:

Better than nothing, but far from perfect!

They are good mate but only if you do a lot of travelling on roads you very rarely use...

If you drive the same roads day in day out then they are a waste of money as you know where the speed cameras and blackspots are...

I bought my PLUS about a year ago and love it. TBH I find it more of a gimmick though as I vary rarely drive on roads I've never been on! I think its saved my once since I've bought it (not that good seeing that it cost £300)...

Do you have Sat Nav? If not then go for the Road Angel/Sat Nav unit...

Black 172 FF
o right thanks for tht keep money in pocket then i think

I was refering to the laser side of it the GPS side works ok for informing you where the fixed ones are if you keep it up to date (via subscription) but then you can buy a tomtom for less money and that will do fixed cameras via a database and GPS exactly the same as a road angel..

They are good mate but only if you do a lot of travelling on roads you very rarely use...

If you drive the same roads day in day out then they are a waste of money as you know where the speed cameras and blackspots are...

I bought my PLUS about a year ago and love it. TBH I find it more of a gimmick though as I vary rarely drive on roads I've never been on! I think its saved my once since I've bought it (not that good seeing that it cost £300)...

Do you have Sat Nav? If not then go for the Road Angel/Sat Nav unit...

Sorry but Road Angel sat naves do nothing more than any other brand, they dont detect laser or radar and are a poor effort at a sat nav compared to garmin or tomtom imo...

Like i say better than nothing, but not something you can rely on imo