ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Robs Glencoe Holiday

H22A7 Accord Type R
gutted to be home! It was a great holiday, and got to spend some good time with the gf, nice evenings in the tent, overlooking loch Leven, sitting out at 11:15pm with the sky still light.........

words cant describe how good it was, but it was excellent! I covered 1250 miles from leaving Halifax, to returning. Lots of BP Ultimate was drunk, and surprisingly, little beer?! The roads were absolutely fantastic! I have often thought about track days, but, i would definately rather spend the money on a trip up there. The roads just have everything!

The road behind the Invercoe campsite, to kinlochleven, then out to North Ballachulish is absolutely brilliant! turns, dips, loch side road.......superb! Unfortunately, upon arriving in Fort William, Vicky was sick, so we had to get some travel sickness tablets lol. The road is the B863 for anyone who knows it or wants to try it :agree:

We took a drive to Mallaig one day. Again, absolutely fantastic! Some of my family came up for a couple of nights camping too, which is great as i dont see them much, with me living in Yorkshire and them being in West Lothian. So, we had a couple of good BBQ sessions, and some beers. I took us to the Kyle of Lochalsh for a run. Again, awesome roads and views, and tanned £30 there and back to the campsite!

So, yea, i had a great time, and i am still in the sulking process of being home, car parked on the street, and wishing i was across the border again..........

Here are a few piccies..........excuse the car, its not been washed for a while, then my uncle turns up with his fresh off the polishing cloth! Team Honda :agree:

DSCF0014-4.jpg

DSCF0028-1.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0078-1.jpg

DSCF0080-1.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0118.jpg

DSCF0121-2.jpg

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0089-1.jpg

DSCF0122-1.jpg

Was good to see some of you old boys at FCS today too!!! I need to get together with all you Scots boys for a damn good session!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What a lovely place.Now wheres the pics of you spending quality time with the gf...lol

ian

Bumblebee
Excellent pics Rob. Where abouts in West Lothian do your parents stay mate, i work in Livingston and around the county.

ST
Stunning pics mate...the skye bridge...brings back memories of new year in skye...the snow and ice made driving interesting...drifting at 10mph lol

Bumblebee
Aye, bet your in both often enough John!

Great pics Rob, may tempt me into going for a wee drive this week, needs to be done I feel!

I have been known to pass through them from time to time, lol...

Yeh, agreed. Going to take a drive up next week for a couple of days, pics have put me in the mood.:D

tiTTy & SV650
nice pics Rob, making me wanna go for a drive! sorry didnt hang about to chat on Sunday scarpered to get through the tunnel for some food.

H22A7 Accord Type R
^ i suppose you would have had more time to admire the scenery eh ;)

Rory, i hope the smell of pish has dissipated a little before you guys headed back through.......... the guy infront of us was in dire need of a shower