ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roll Cages

The insurance companies put your insurance up a bit i think if you put any kind of roll cage in, seems wierd really - a safety device fitted and they put up your premium!! nuts. Probably take me an hour to work out exactly where i am goin to screw it in!! how do they attatch?

Insurance goes up, because you believe you are safer when driving!!

Thats a bolt in half cage, does nothing other than looks!

why do you think it stiffens the chasis???

full welded cage (or bolted in on reinforced plates) goes from front strut to rear struts that would deffo stiffin the chassis, not a half cage thou

They dont charge for anything none-performance related.. oh, and that includes Induction Kits, too.. they dont feel the increase in bhp is so great, heh.

hhhmmmm!, i might get meself an induction kit after all then, ill check my insurance company first, they would probably have different views knowing my luck!