ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling road day - Tour de Force

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Since the last time i was there ive only added a straight through exhaust,182 rs inlets and a k-tec air filter,made 169.6 last time,if ive gained anymore it wont be a lot.

UPDATE

Just spoken to Matt and can confirm tomorrow's rolling road day is now CANCELLED due to the weather conditions. They have approximately over 2inches of snow there and still falling heavy.

On a side note be careful if you are having to venture out, some major roads including the M42 have not been gritted!

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
UPDATE

Just spoken to Matt and can confirm tomorrow's rolling road day is now CANCELLED due to the weather conditions. They have approximately over 2inches of snow there and still falling heavy.

On a side note be careful if you are having to venture out, some major roads including the M42 have not been gritted!

makes sense dude at least it means i can now attend the re-scheduled event yay!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
So is this deffo off as i've had nothing other than what Duck said above?

Not cool guys... do you know how hard it is to get permission from the wife to go out and play these days? You busted ma balls guys, busted em hard and now i've got to do house chores like a b**ch.

Mick

Sorry mick, with the amount of snow and number of people already dropped out if just wasn't worth it, and last thing we wanted was people getting hurt.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I purposely didn't work this weekend to... not cool. Now my hands feel all rough from washing up :mad:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You and Dave may mock the brake cleaner but i know the truth lolz

E46 M3
I had no idea this was on, would have been pissed if I'd have missed it. Put me down for the rescheduled date (not the 18th I'm at anglesey)

Not spoken to Matt yet and tbh I am majorly busy now up until mid April as I get married in less than 6 weeks and then straight off on 2 week honeymoon. However I will speak to Matt and see if I can sort a date.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Congrats for the big day,its been nearly 9yrs since i took the plunge.....,i`m in no rush for the rolling road and with forthcoming events looks like everyone will be busy too.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Depends, i've got a k12 Micra in at 9am with a charging problem so depending on what exactly is wrong with it (and if she turns up) I prob won't be there until 12.30-13.00

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'm calling in to collect some inlet bits from Matt that he's sourced for me.

I'm getting married Saturday guys, then won't be backing the country until 10th April. Will see what I can sort when I'm back.