ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rolling road

2002 clio 172
How much does it cost to put your car on a rolling road? I imagine prices will vary slightly. I'm in the north west near Burnley. Also what bhp should I expect from standard 172 that's 12 years old?

Mec 350 slk manual
How much does it cost to put your car on a rolling road? I imagine prices will vary slightly. I'm in the north west near Burnley. Also what bhp should I expect from standard 172 that's 12 years old?
Around the 160 bhp give or take

2002 clio 172
Look out for group rolling road meets as they're usually cheaper. I went to one in Leeds for £30 on one of these group days.

Ok mate, thanks for that. In no rush cos working 7 days a week so will keep my eyes open.

PH2 172
Let me know where you get it done mate, I live in Rossendale and always wanted to get it checked on a rolling road :)

2002 clio 172
Let me know where you get it done mate, I live in Rossendale and always wanted to get it checked on a rolling road :)

I'm near Holland's pies. Thinking that mini place in Padiham. Mate took his car there years ago for same thing so guessing they still do it. Will be a couple weeks before I go but I'll let you know.