ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rough price??

BMW 330D
b4 i bought all my sport parts, i had all the black bits colour coded at a cost of £180 inc rear spolier (which was a right pain in the a*se to spray!)

BMW 330D
yes mate did include door handles I had the black bit on the rear bumper sprayed.U want a estimate for the whole rear bumper sprayin??

BMW 330D
im currently gettin my sideskirts sprayed up and gettin my 172 bumper fitted for 80 quid. I use a local guy he is a fantastic sprayer and very cheap as well! Much better finish than where i took to get my whole front end sprayed!

BMW 330D
150 quid Damn mate tht is expensive!. i wud try abd find a little sprayshop tht shud do it cheaper than tht!

1 Series Coupe
is it worth gettin side strips and door handles done, even if i have a black car, as the strips are black?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i dont think so all it would do it make them shiney and its alot of money to make them sparkle

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Am thinking about trying to colour code my hologram grey clio myself during the summer. Have got some door handles ready to do first to see if its succesful, then might give the side strips a go dependent on the results of the handles!