ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 200, H&R Springs and Spacers inside...

S2H

RS Clio 200
Had the springs and spacers fitted last week, looks soooo much better. The photos really don't do it justice, so wide and aggressive!
86700e703461f90f2170391faf753554_zpsbdce3761.jpg

2e2488435aa4199123cb1519c8ac4fab_zps165b7dd5.jpg

1d9caf1a04be23b46986fe29a8dac3ef_zps25eb5c62.jpg

9361fa1f0b79bff7af4a06bbfeeb8384_zps5e6d049a.jpg

c4e4047892370c8da5f847a2b3ce9f33_zps1f15b67e.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Sits at a nice height, but wheels are spaced too far IMO, also make the car tramline badly in my experience.

Looks great mate, stance looks spot on.

They look like 25mm spacers same as what I've got but your wheels look like they stick out abit more than mine, speedlines must have a different ET

What are the springs 30/30?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Looks great mate, stance looks spot on.

They look like 25mm spacers same as what I've got but your wheels look like they stick out abit more than mine, speedlines must have a different ET

What are the springs 30/30?

Im interested to see what the spec of the springs/spacers are too, would love mine to look just like this

S2H

RS Clio 200
Thanks guys. You really can't tell how good it looks from these iPhone pics though. The stance is spot on, go kart style.

They're 30/40 springs and 25mm spacers.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks really well mate if a tad "young person" for me.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Was watching the clio cup race earlier on the tele from brands hatch and your car looks as epic as those race cars....i love it.

S2H

RS Clio 200
Cheers guys, I'm happy with it. The spacers are purely aesthetic. If anything they have a slight detrimental affect on the handling but not massively noticeable unless you plan on going on the track.

so far it's had...

K-Tec Panel Filter
Superchips Bluefin
H&R Springs
H&R 25mm Spacers
Diamond Vision Bulbs
LED Sidelights
Diadem Indicators
Renaultsport Mats
Renaultsport Tax holder
Renaultsport Steering Wheel Insert
Short Aerial
Debadged Clio

Next plans...

Ferodo DS2500 pads front and rear
ATE Superblue brake fluid
Goodridge braided lines
(possibly Yokohama AD08 tyres)

Fiesta ST200
Cheers guys, I'm happy with it. The spacers are purely aesthetic. If anything they have a slight detrimental affect on the handling but not massively noticeable unless you plan on going on the track.

so far it's had...

K-Tec Panel Filter
Superchips Bluefin
H&R Springs
H&R 25mm Spacers
Diamond Vision Bulbs
LED Sidelights
Diadem Indicators
Renaultsport Mats
Renaultsport Tax holder
Renaultsport Steering Wheel Insert
Short Aerial
Debadged Clio

Next plans...

Ferodo DS2500 pads front and rear
ATE Superblue brake fluid
Goodridge braided lines
(possibly Yokohama AD08 tyres)

More pics!!!

clio sport 200
Larkspeed are the best for springs, just make sure you get the correct spring for the year of car as the top mounts changed on later 200.

My car is a 2010 renaultsport 200as well . I see there's springs to suit an 83mm spring plate , is that the one to get? Or just the normal . Not sure how to find out .