ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 220 trophy R.S. Monitor 2.0

clio RS 220 trophy
Hi
just bought RS 220 trophy and wow i love it !!

but sorry if this has been asked before but is there anyway i can get the R.S. Monitor 2.0 installed on the R-link just seems a shame its missing

thanks

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
StageX will do it for 150ish

I've got the bits to do it myself, and the guide, but I've had it over a year and still not tried it

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
oh well not sure its even worth it really , would have been good to have it but never mind , daft question is there a way to check your mpg without the rs app
Yeah use the buttons on the wiper stalk to scroll through the trip computer

2014 Clio 200t edc
I’m yet to get the diy method to work. Really need to borrow a decent laptop and try it. I want it on mine but not £150 wanting!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Just to update this thread, I managed to follow the instructions and coded RS monitor into my car. I wouldn’t say it’s worth the near £200 to have stagex but glad to have it for £10 and many many attempts.
@Ol’ Tarby!

2014 Clio 200t edc
It fairly straightforward then or not?
Yes, once I realised I had to have the adaptor thing plugged into the computer before I followed the instructions to install the software. The attaching the clip was a nightmare as it does on, but then comes off and then it’s the wrong way round. But once there the instructions the lad created are easy to follow. It’s nice to see temps and boost pressure etc.
if I can help out anyway I will do.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yes, once I realised I had to have the adaptor thing plugged into the computer before I followed the instructions to install the software. The attaching the clip was a nightmare as it does on, but then comes off and then it’s the wrong way round. But once there the instructions the lad created are easy to follow. It’s nice to see temps and boost pressure etc.
if I can help out anyway I will do.
Lovely stuff!
I'll pull my finger out and get round to doing it

clio RS 220 trophy
Just to update this thread, I managed to follow the instructions and coded RS monitor into my car. I wouldn’t say it’s worth the near £200 to have stagex but glad to have it for £10 and many many attempts.
@Ol’ Tarby!
how did you ma
@Ol’ Tarby!
how you manage to get it for a tenner ?

2014 Clio 200t edc
That is the guide I followed. The bits I purchased off Amazon for around £10 something. If you look in the YouTube description box it shows what you need.
mince you actually follow the instructions (because it is written that you need the adaptor inserted into the USB port of your laptop before installing! Doh!)
Now that I’ve done it it’s not that hard, but get someone to read the code to you as I found it a nightmare to keep track reading and typing!
mince id finished I got an error message with pictures showing taking the car to Renault, so I unplugged the screen and plugged it in again and it loaded straight up. Just be careful when clipping the clip onto the chip as I have heard of people bricking the screen. But seriously if I can do it, anyone can!