ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS MK3, The real thing in the street!!!!

133/225/CLS AMG
Just doesn't look particularly sporty, as said before it just looks like another modern hatch. Lets hope the performance speaks more than its looks!!

Anyone else think that the rear side profile looks kinda like a Ford Ka?????

If you want a newer RenaultSport buy a Megane 225 lol

RenaultSport hatches used to be (and currently are) special and unique.

I cant see anything special or unique about that. :(

Aust1n said:
182BlackGoldLow1.gif

I'de have that over it any day of the week^..

photoshop surely!?

Ford Fiesta
to be honest in 2001 I thought the current clio looks very funny at front end. Coming from a W reg fiesta.

Always takes time....

I still think Renault should have gone more radical with the new Clio. It just looks too similar to the other cars on the road. It lacks something...

106 GTi
I agree the looks of the new shape may grow in time, but the RS model is just not different enough looking from all the other hatches out there, with no V6 planned they should of made it look special.

Orange 182
Liam182: I was exactly the same mate (I even had a W reg fiesta lol)... I didn't like the mk2 initially but it certainly grew on me and now i love it (obviously having owned a 182 for 18 months ;-)).

However, at least when the mk2 was released it was different to anything else at the time. I can't help but think the mk3 looks like soo many other cars available at the moment. Its not that I think its ugly, its just so boring and 'in-line' with other cars you see on the road... I really can't see myself wanting to swap my 182 for one of those :-(

Ford Fiesta
Trail182 said:
Liam182: I was exactly the same mate (I even had a W reg fiesta lol)... I didn't like the mk2 initially but it certainly grew on me and now i love it (obviously having owned a 182 for 18 months ;-)).

However, at least when the mk2 was released it was different to anything else at the time. I can't help but think the mk3 looks like soo many other cars available at the moment. Its not that I think its ugly, its just so boring and 'in-line' with other cars you see on the road... I really can't see myself wanting to swap my 182 for one of those :-(

yep got a 1.2 dynamique at 19 after my 2 years free insurance had ran out with ford insurance.

SO moved to renault with 1 years free insurance at 19. ;)