ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs monitor on rs200t

Rs200t lux
Hi
i just gone and bought a rs200 t lux and no one seems to know how to go about getting the rs monitor installed onto the r link . I heard its only £95 snood any of you guys and girls know how to get it done
Cheers shocker

Renault Clio RS 200T
I may be proved wrong but I don't think you can, it has to be ordered and fitted at the production stage. When I ordered my 200T I asked for it on the order form, I was told there would be a long wait and indeed this has been proved correct as those who did order it have still not taken delivery. I decided to forgo it, ordered the car in May received it end of June also a wait if you wanted the Cup version.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I'm going to be in the process of doing it to my 200 mk3.

buy monitor, buy upgrade Bluetooth head unit, and get the CLIP file uploaded. Job done.

Can only be done in a FF though, the wiring loom is already behind the dash, in the cup model it's not.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I'm going to be in the process of doing it to my 200 mk3.

buy monitor, buy upgrade Bluetooth head unit, and get the CLIP file uploaded. Job done.

Can only be done in a FF though, the wiring loom is already behind the dash, in the cup model it's not.

God damn pov spec cupness :(

Clio 200 EDC LUX
Hi
i just gone and bought a rs200 t lux and no one seems to know how to go about getting the rs monitor installed onto the r link . I heard its only £95 snood any of you guys and girls know how to get it done
Cheers shocker

Anyone sorted this yet? i am very keen to get the rs monitor installed onto the r link on my RS200T LUX EDC