ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner with airbag module

1985michael182

ClioSport Club Member
So I bought the unit from a fellow member just needing it for the airbag module to turn the annoying service light and airbag lights out on my track car and my m8s.
I have downloaded the software and the firmware but cant find the airbag module anywhere.
Do I need to contact Henk at fastchip.nl for some sort of code to open the module or does it not have the module present and need to buy it?
Not interested in the tuning aspects as that a dyno job in my eyes. Just want it for diagnostics and to turn these bloody light off!!
Any help greatly appreciated

Clio sport 172
I dont know the answer to your question pal, but i am on the look out for a rs tuner, if you want to shift it on

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I have RS Tuner with the airbag module. When I first got it I downloaded the software onto a laptop. When I plugged it into the car it shows the active modules. I am able to read any codes on the main ECU and airbag ECU. Mine does not have the module for the ABS system. I am able to go in and adjust the airbag settings on the car.

Does it definitely have the airbag module? Does it recognise the airbag ECU on your car? @1985michael172

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Mine normally brings it up on the screen. I then click on that module and go into it. I have never had any dealings with RS Tuner, but assume they will be able to confirm if it has the airbag module.