ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS200 Boot Won’t Lock

Rs200
Hi all. I’ve got a 2010 albi blue RS200, only had it a month, the other day I was checking the car was locked, didn’t have the key on me, pressed the boot button and the boot opened sending off the alarm. After trying several more times, it’s clear the car locks but the boot doesn’t. I checked the boot switch and there is power, it was broken around the plug area causing the opening mechanism to go off randomly so I replaced it with a brand new one, however it still doesn’t lock the boot. Anyone have any ideas where to look next?

Many thanks

James

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
It may be on the unlocked position when it should be locked. Disconnect the wiring to it and lock the car then reconnect it and try again. I had to do that when I recently replaced the solenoid on my 182 boot.