ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rsi skirts

gutted, cant be arsed to buy a rear bumper, got the terminator one on the front thought the rsi i ones would be good as they go up at the back so would look stupid, oh well ill have to buy the lot!

My mate has got some RSI skirts on his, he swaped them from on side to the other, then turned them upside down and had them smoothed in by Blade Street mods. They look phat!

I have got Peugeot 206 Carcept or Carzone on mine. They look wicked too.

i used to rsi skirts on my valver!!! needed cutting down in length, then shaping round the flared arches but it wsnt that difficult, they looked really good at the time but then got deeper front and rear bumpers, and they looked a bit lost!!! cheers

Yer, I agree, they can look a bit small in the long term. As I said before, switch em round, and flip them upside down. Then they are massive. My mates was in Max power in June or July issue this year. Yellow one it was.

It was proper bow I tell thee