ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio side skirts

1.2 16v Clio Mk2 2dr
Hi

Does anyone know if people still make or know where to get the 172/182 lookalike side skirts that fit on a non sport? Only one I can find is on eBay from Poland but I'm not paying the £80 list price with a £450 shipping charge on top.

Thanks in advance

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hi

Does anyone know if people still make or know where to get the 172/182 lookalike side skirts that fit on a non sport? Only one I can find is on eBay from Poland but I'm not paying the £80 list price with a £450 shipping charge on top.

Thanks in advance
Check in the car parts for sale section if somebody is breaking a 1*2.
Alternatively, check on one of the Clio groups on Facebook if somebody is breaking one.
There seems to be plenty on ebay too in various colours.
I doubt very much you can still buy them new from Renault and if you can they'll probably be a small fortune.

1.2 16v Clio Mk2 2dr
I can find the real 172/182 side skirts but would obviously need the front wings to fit them as well so I was hoping someone would have the replica versions that fit on a non sport without the sport wings

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I can find the real 172/182 side skirts but would obviously need the front wings to fit them as well so I was hoping someone would have the replica versions that fit on a non sport without the sport wings
To be honest. I've never really looked if you can buy none sport side skirts.
I've seen people fit 1*2 side skirts on a none sport. But like you say, you have to fit the sport wings also.

1.2 16v Clio Mk2 2dr
To be honest. I've never really looked if you can buy none sport side skirts.
I've seen people fit 1*2 side skirts on a none sport. But like you say, you have to fit the sport wings also.
There are a few threads about from years ago where people had them that were replicas of the sport but would fit straight into a non sport but of course they don't seem to be around anymore

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Those ones! they were all the rage back in the day.
IMG_4374.jpg