ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTUNER HELP

Clio 182, F RS MK2
Hi guys , I am about to buy a rstuner for my clio sport 182 but I am needing some help with the following

what do I select for VIN VF1 ?

thanks chris

Clio 182, F RS MK2
cheers mate! just bought it just now do I need to send my vin number to this guy henk ??

sorry for asking all this questions but I am new to all this

Just wait for it to arrive now, when it does there will be instructions on how to email your unlock code and a screen shot of the ecu info to Henk, he will then send you the correct ecu software and map.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I've bought a ph1 recently and wondered whether there is anyway of knowing whether it's got a map or not before I part with my hard earned.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
I've bought a ph1 recently and wondered whether there is anyway of knowing whether it's got a map or not before I part with my hard earned.

Yes, you need to plug it into RStuner and you can view the ECU / Data already present, it will be the calibration file that stands out.
Have you done this in the past?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I've bought a used rs tuner but never got to use it before selling the Trophy. . Ill have a play tomorrow. Maybe fire a pic up of what it shows. Cheers