ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Run flat tyres.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Can they be put on a car with out tyre pressure sensors?
I assume they can but just want to clear my mind?

Octavia VRS LE
First question is why would you want them? They are hard with a lot of road noise and a very bumpy ride.

I have no idea if you can fit them thou.

182cup & 172 racecar
Don't think they can be fitted without sensors-how would you know if you had a puncture?
This, my mate went to pick up a customers car, problem was funny handling. Drove it back to the workshop and put it on the ramp, found nothing wrong underneath.

Only when he lowered it back to the ground and had a good look around, he noticed a flat tyre.

Think it was a mini.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Been offered a pair new for £140 brigestones.
They going on an A3 tdi not a Clio.

Mini Cooper S
If you want to ruin the comfort, stability and handling of the car....then fit them. No more needs to be said.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Never mind they quoted for each tyre not a pair.
Thought it was too cheap to be real, bloody eBay seller listed them as x2 but they meant 2 of.

Thinking about leaving neg feedback now want to cancel auction saying they out of stock!

WRX
So please tell me after what's been posted on here that you're not going to go for run flats as 100 paracetomol washed down with a bottle of Smirnoff is far cheaper and might have the same conclusion.