ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Run Out ~ 20th June 2010

"Navy" N17 TWO
Who's for a drive on Sunday 20th June?
Not exactly Monaco, just a run in one lol and a chance to get a wee meet and some banter squeezed in & ideas flowing :)

Because I'm miles away like the Wizard of OZ I'll meet you's halfway round my route at say..... Sprucefield round 12ish

Drive up the M2 towards Magherafelt the home of the loveliest cars you ever seen.
If a few of us are handy with camera's, rolling shots could be called on!

Depending on time/sun we might even get some good shots at Ballyronan by the Lough shore :cool:

Trev

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Sounds like a good plan man! NI jap show is on the same date at Junction 1 which I was planning to attend so maybe we could check it out? Just an idea of course :D

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
I'm definitely up for checking out the jap show, it should be awesome :D

Cro I can't wait to see your epic 5 door ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
We'll have to stop at it then, see what's about :)

Get your names in that list lads/ladies!

"Navy" N17 TWO
So the route is;
Dungannon - Lurgan (meet Gavin)
from there on towards Sprucefield to meet the rest then convoy to Junction 1/Japscrap :)

After that and a bite to eat head on towards Ballyronan for some shots by the marina/watersports centre down there
(time & weather depending of course)

"Navy" N17 TWO
The Swirlbus has left the station :rasp:
Just in from finishing off a coat of wax, now ready to roll :D

Who's up for this run then, is it just Rapid & Cro lol ?

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Time, date, place, etc?

Let me know asap. Organise a wee day to Kirkistown and some photies somewhere nice

"Navy" N17 TWO
Any Norn Iron ones viewing this today - jump in the car and meet us at Junction 1 for 2pm :)

Laters
T

"Navy" N17 TWO
Was a rite few cars at the Jap show - some nice ones too :)

Only 3 members out - (myself & Gavin) and another one hiding in the 5dr we didn't even know was there lol

Best laugh was it was HIS car everyone wanted to see :rasp:

Must get another run soon so keep your eyes on the meet section!