ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Russ9898 walking through stone???

Chocolate Bar™
Swear it was you, went for a drive round the twistys swear i saw you walking through the centre of stone!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
nope, fraid not mate not walked down to stone town centre for a week or 2. You went for a drive round ere and didnt give me a shout? scum :p

no mate, shes still plodding on like a goodn. Barely moved since sat due to the cleansing process taking place lol. keep finding new bits to tart up.

Trophy 007
She looked pretty damn good on those pix i have to say.

The Trophy is coveredin dust and city grime already after 2 flamin' days...

Getting clayed on saturday, weather permitting, so i'll get some pix up when she's done...

Chocolate Bar™
nope, fraid not mate not walked down to stone town centre for a week or 2. You went for a drive round ere and didnt give me a shout? scum :p

no mate, shes still plodding on like a goodn. Barely moved since sat due to the cleansing process taking place lol. keep finding new bits to tart up.

lol you have a doppleganger! I didnt let you know as i only would have shown you up ;) hope cars going well will have to go for a few bevvies when dave gets his car back.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
She looked pretty damn good on those pix i have to say.

The Trophy is coveredin dust and city grime already after 2 flamin' days...

Getting clayed on saturday, weather permitting, so i'll get some pix up when she's done...

lol ive only been out once, and it started bloody raining lol so looks a little dirty already, ahhh well. Will look forward to seeing the pics mate.

lol you have a doppleganger! I didnt let you know as i only would have shown you up ;) hope cars going well will have to go for a few bevvies when dave gets his car back.

yeah ok mate, sounds good. at least well be able to get oap discount by then!