ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rust is not a crime (old Beetle content)

04 Monaco Blue 172
thats just awful, i cannot understand why people wreck a car like this,

super impractical and imho looks s**t

Lol, there will be a few on here that like it, hence why I posted it. I don't always like the cars in the videos I post but I stick them up all the same. Variety is the spice of life and all.

Megane 225 F1
Fair play putting it up. I always watch the videos you put up. Don't always like them though, but that doesn't stop me watching the next one.

PS. Where do you get your videos from. Sometimes I sit here and look at the videos you post, but it's getting repetitive, and need some new material :eek:

Fair play putting it up. I always watch the videos you put up. Don't always like them though, but that doesn't stop me watching the next one.

PS. Where do you get your videos from. Sometimes I sit here and look at the videos you post, but it's getting repetitive, and need some new material :eek:

Countless blogs and forums. Far too numerous to sit and list lol

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure how I feel about this.

But at times I quite like old Beetles. A guy at work was telling me about his Baha Bug, cool little machines imo.

No issues at all with putting the vid up. You're a prolific poster of interesting vids. Still broken heaps though.