ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RWD. Mini. Cosworth.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Dont really know else to say :race:

IMG-20110830-00094.jpg

Boost.

Last edited by a moderator:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Want.... Must be a Pig to drive though, all that power to the rear wheels on a chassis that short.

e91 330d/type r mini
Nah, V-Tec minis are awesome fella :)

Just not that awesome ;)
you are completely right,
i just read his build thread and the attention to detail is amazing, i would love to see what it has cost him to build as i know my what my car has cost to build and that has been with an imense amount of help from people in the trade.
i bet hes having some fun in that :)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think that is amazing.

How they got all that in there is nothing short of mind blowing!

Dr Death? Think this guy built the V8 monster that was destroying everything at Silverstone a few years back.

CIW

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Track Car
Dr Death? Think this guy built the V8 monster that was destroying everything at Silverstone a few years back.

That car was built by RollCentre (and had about as much in common with a mini as my wheelbarrow!).

Amazing bit of packaging, will be interesting to see how it handles heat build up on track. Not to mention how long the front tyres would hold out.

That car was built by RollCentre (and had about as much in common with a mini as my wheelbarrow!).

Amazing bit of packaging, will be interesting to see how it handles heat build up on track. Not to mention how long the front tyres would hold out.

That's the one, lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
one of my mates is currently building a rwd mini not sure what specific engine but i know its a ford engine. all garage done by himself getting on surprisingly well tbf considering hes doing it on a budget.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Omg epic... Would like to see a video of it on a track, I bet the short wheel base and all that power to the rear is a nightmare to control when the arse starts to kick out.