ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RWS Parade lap onboard TDK (Quick clip)

Will have a watch when I get in. Didn't go this year unfortunately...

Please tell me you blocked the track though and waited for the pace car to come up behind you? lol. Done this the past few years as it gives you a chance to do an 'almost' proper lap

Please tell me you blocked the track though and waited for the pace car to come up behind you? lol. Done this the past few years as it gives you a chance to do an 'almost' proper lap

sorta yeh, there was V6s, 1*2s, 197, avantime V6s, the megs, the convertables and some phase 1 none sport crap so the track was proper spaced out. say got half the track done at pace which for free i defo wasnt complaining!!!!! :)

1.8 Civic EX

lol this did happen....I was a little concerned though as I've never been on track and the only experience I have of Silverstone is playing it on the xbox lol

Sitting behind some modded 197's quite happily then bam off they went down the home straight and I was left for dust lol I think I did rather well for my first time on track though...a few hairy moments as the 197's were so far infront I didn't know where I was going etc lol glad I had Has behind me though as I know how much pride he takes in his cars so he wasn't overly interested in pushing it to the limits..Schweppy on the other hand, only recently had coilovers fitted and he was behind Has so I think he wanted to go a bit quicker lol