Dan7 Car Clio 172 Feb 17, 2010 #1 Okie dokie, another question. Can tell a service is on it's way... lol. 172 2002. What plugs should I be using? Ebay, renault..., part numbers? ect... Thankyouplease. + do I need a tool or can I get away with a deep socket to get them out? + what size? - please. Thanks, Dan
Okie dokie, another question. Can tell a service is on it's way... lol. 172 2002. What plugs should I be using? Ebay, renault..., part numbers? ect... Thankyouplease. + do I need a tool or can I get away with a deep socket to get them out? + what size? - please. Thanks, Dan
F f0xy Feb 17, 2010 #2 Deep sockets fine, obviously you'l have to remove the upper inlet to get to them
Dan7 Car Clio 172 Feb 17, 2010 #3 f0xy said: Deep sockets fine, obviously you'l have to remove the upper inlet to get to them Click to expand... Any idea what size?
f0xy said: Deep sockets fine, obviously you'l have to remove the upper inlet to get to them Click to expand... Any idea what size?