ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S4 & saxo (think its a VTS)

Mk4 .:R32
f**k sake, like the saxo would ever have a chance unless it had a tuned 2 litre turbo lump. I hate sh1t like that. It's like a 172 having a race with an RS4

Turbos.
f**k sake, like the saxo would ever have a chance unless it had a tuned 2 litre turbo lump. I hate sh1t like that. It's like a 172 having a race with an RS4

Have you even watched the video? Not much of a race. Besides, if we want to award a "whos the biggest c**k" award it would be to the people in the Audi.

306 GTI-6
It wasn't much of a race 'cos the nob in the saxo doesn't know his cars and thought he could bait the Audi, which promptly blew him away in one easy overtake.

We all know the Saxo wouldn't stand a chance, he should have known his limitations too. Its a good way to make yourself look stupid, racing a car which is obviously faster.

Have you even watched the video? Not much of a race. Besides, if we want to award a "whos the biggest c**k" award it would be to the people in the Audi.

^ exactly the dudes in the audi are idiots - I was soo hoping that they were going to stack it into the back of that silver estate car, it would have served them right. Idiots !

306 GTI-6
When I watched the video, the guy in the saxo was baiting them and wanted a race. They took him up on this and showed him what for. I would say they are all dicks, but hey, if you were in your 172/182 etc and someone in their 1.2 was baiting you, wouldn't you teach them the error of their ways?

172 Race Car
yea REALLY funny. (sarcastic tone) a video on the internet of ppl driving like total plebs on the public roads. Has me in stiches every time...............NOT

Last edited:
I agree with Tom, I get it all the time in the vee, so many idiots pull alongside - drop it down a gear, rev their sh*t box like mad & floor it off.

I can't be asked with all that sh*t, so I just laugh at them & let them go on their way.
I'm not risking a speeding fine/getting pulled/stuffing it, for the sake of some idiot !

Plus driving like that isn't me anyway.

An orange one
i find the opposite...when out and about in my vee...no-one wants to play..I just get massive respect off other car enthusiasts in porsches and stuff..

strangely..most chavs blank the vee..even though they are secretely looking

however..in my dads racing blue 182..every fucker wants to try and race me!!

that is up my bit...and is ancient

think ross knows the guy...

he tried to race me...its a VTS...

dont htink it exists anymore..ahem

R35 GTR
What a hero! err i mean nob.

Exactly the kind of person i like to upset on the roads with my crappy little renault.:approve:

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
In Belgium you won't find a lot of 172 and 182's. I drive a lot in my 182 (+- 40 000 miles/year). People are challenging me all the time. They really look down on a 182. Frustrating. No respect for that car in my country