ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Sad news* sensitivity required

"For whatever reason the car failed to stop at a Give-Way sign and went into the side of a heavy goods vehicle"

Sorry for the guy, but with that way of driving better him than an innocent driver/Motorbike rider......

Simon.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

Quote: Originally posted by SimonV6 on 26 June 2005

"For whatever reason the car failed to stop at a Give-Way sign and went into the side of a heavy goods vehicle"

Sorry for the guy, but with that way of driving better him than an innocent driver/Motorbike rider......

Simon.

brakes may have failed or skidded, mistakes and failure happen. im 21 im kinda hoping i dont know him

Mazda MX5 1.8

Quote: Originally posted by Rick on 26 June 2005

Looks like a new clio, non RenaultSport. Bad way to go anyway
it cant be a new one surely as it has a spare wheel cage.... the new ones have acess via boot + exhaust doesnt look like it has any sensors near where cat should be (decat)

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Good spot. Id confused myself thinking there was no torsion bar, but I can see that I was wrong.

Its a mk1 clio, with a de-cat, can tell its amk1 from the wheel cage.

It is a valver, has rear discs, but isnt a williams as the flanges on the de-cat are at 90 degrees, unless its a williams with a vlaver manifold

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 26 June 2005

It is a valver, has rear discs, but isnt a williams as the flanges on the de-cat are at 90 degrees, unless its a williams with a vlaver manifold

ssssssssssssmall geek

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 26 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 26 June 2005Its a mk1 clio, with a de-cat, can tell its amk1 from the wheel cage.

It is a valver, has rear discs, but isnt a williams as the flanges on the de-cat are at 90 degrees, unless its a williams with a vlaver manifold[/QUOTE]
ssssssssssssmall geek

Better to be a car geek than a computer geek :cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 26 June 2005

ssssssssssssmall geek

Better to be a car geek than a computer geek :cool:
pmsl @ you two!

--chris

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

Quote: Originally posted by Rhino16v on 26 June 2005

to me it doesnt look like a standard colour either kinda green/blue flip almost....
its prolly had most of the paint burn off to be fair might of been white!

2.0 175dci rs meggy

who is the valver owner who has the

17" dark grey boss multi spokes

its in a blue/green flip

has a vent on some kind on the front wing (drivers side)

its not this car is it?>???

http://www.cliosport.net/popup.asp?desc=Pauls%20gallery&img=/members/photos/IVGPQFOQRU.jpghttp://www.cliosport.net/popup.asp?desc=Pauls%20gallery&img=/members/photos/IVGPQFOQRU.jpg

feirce187

http://www.cliosport.net/members/Profile.asp?MemberID=3280http://www.cliosport.net/members/Profile.asp?MemberID=3280
[Edited by JAMESSRICH on 26 June 2005 at 11:11pm]

to b honest guys does it really matter about what car it is just think about that guys family my m8 gf died on friday due 2 a crash n cin u all talk like this is very upsettin

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by Loobie_lou on 26 June 2005

to b honest guys does it really matter about what car it is just think about that guys family my m8 gf died on friday due 2 a crash n cin u all talk like this is very upsettin
i think people are just trying to identify the car to the driver so as we know if its someone on here. its also interesting to note what type of car it was maybe it didnt have ABS and cos the guy was either tonking it down the road or late on the break or perhaps just gravel at the junction slid into the lorry.

maybe if he was in a MKII 2001+ model he may of lived. in older cars you have much less chance.