ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung DSLR? Thoughts?

E30 318iS x2
Im looking for a good but not braking the bank SLR camera and i'm rather fond of my samsung kit and I heard they make a good camera.

I was looking at the GX1 which comes with a couple of different lenses from most places and looks to be pretty much what im after money and equipment wise.

Or there's the GX10 which is a tad more monies.

Any way, thoughts?

320d
I've just got a nikon d40. Got it with the 18-55mm lense, case and 4gb extreme sd card for £244 from amazon. I'm impressed so far.

skoda and audi
if its any use i use a pentax k20d which is equivelent to a samsung gx20 its a bit more money than the gx1 or gx10 but ita great camera and if you use it with pentax da* lenses its even better but can be quite costly...

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Im new to slr's and bought a nikon d60 a few weeks ago very impressed so far, highly recomended

E30 318iS x2
Just bought a Canon 1000 D with 2 lenses 4gb memory card and a free case for £400 from jessops :)