ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung G600

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Girlfriend has just got one of these. 5mp camera and packed full of good stuff. Screen is very good and its thin and stylish too. Looks like a beaut. I'm still waiting for the SE k850i though! Nnng...

i dont like the g600 gettin a few coming back faulty at the moment, im holding out for the k850i im on the waiting list so should get one as soon as they come out but from the slideshow we were shown by sony it gonna be awesome

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The camera and video is very good on it from what I've seen. :)

However, the thing that would annoy me is that phone memory is around 52MB or less. The memory card, well, 1GB or so. But thats not the problem; if you want to assign ringtones to various people, or edit a picture or something, you have to copy/move the file from the memory card onto the phone. So by doing so, if you have a lot of ringtones you want to sign to different folk, you run out of space very quickly indeed! Very odd that Samsung havent rectified this problem yet. Why cant they just assign tones and pictures off the memory card? Bah. Also only 4 message tones, and you cant assign your own. Double bah.
But other than those picky points, I can see why everyone is raving about it on messageboards and websites.

Motorbikes
I dont like not being able to have the humerous text alerts on mine.

Other than that I think its good. Not bothered aboutringtones for each contact so stick 'em on my sim and it works good. Not got round to sorting my free bluetooth earpiece yet.

Anyone know how to change the ear piece bit with the adaptor it came with as I cant do it.

Last edited:
  2004 1.2 Dynamique
Girlfriend has just got one of these. 5mp camera and packed full of good stuff. Screen is very good and its thin and stylish too. Looks like a beaut. I'm still waiting for the SE k850i though! Nnng...

Whens it come out and how much will it be sim free?