ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

samsung galaxy s3 update

Got notification on phone today to update firmware ,so I go ahead but when I go to install it it keeps getting to 25% then I get error message,tried this 3 times with no success.p.s iam on Vodafone.Anybody had similar or any idea whats going on.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the world of Samsung phones, where every update is some kind of bodge that ends in you having to do a factory reset - shame as the hardware is always top notch, but the updates are often anything but.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I didn't have a problem downloading the update , I'm on 3 though , not vodaphone . But since my update about 6 weeks ago I've lost the t9 keyboard , i hate any qwerty keyboard on my phone cos i have big fingers , plus i don't get any notifications of texts anymore either sounds or the blue led indicator . I wish i'd never done it now :(

Are you doing it via mobile data or wifi ? I have my phone set to only download any updates when connected to wifi . Maybe wifi is more stable ?