ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung i8510 or M8800 ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
both are 8mp, i see the pixon is touch screen, but other than that whats the differences ?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
From the sites i've seen pixon has no wifi, and if the Samsung touch screen is anything like the LG ones (I suspect it is, samsung and LG seem to be basing 4 or so phones around the same bare bones at the moment) then I find it pretty useless for scrolling about without a stylus (which you get with the LG's, but it's pretty annoying as it's just attached like a 'charm' thing, no proper storage for it) What's pissing me off though is you can get the Pixon now but I don't want the touchscreen and nowhere but CPW have the i8510 yet :mad:

Skoda Fabia vRS
spoke to Orange again today mate, and they pretty much said to me, go to CPW as we wont be getting it anytime soon, though not in those words

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
whats the issue with cpw?

Pixxon runs a different inferior OS (like i said in the other thread)

Skoda Fabia vRS
the issue is ive been with Orange for about 6 years, maybe longer, and everytime i renew they sort me out a decent deal

plus, ive been more than happy with their customer service over the years, i dont want to start dealing with some call centre in india if something goes wrong, i know ill still be on Orange but wont all my customer service requirements go through CPW

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No.

Cpw is just a retailer for orange.

if you moved to o2 and bought from cpw you would have cpw customer services (not as bad as it sounds)

Skoda Fabia vRS
Tom do you work for CPW ?

ive never been with anyone other than the network themselves, how does it all work and can the same deals be had ?

basically the i8510 is £35 a month for 18 months, 600mins and unlimited texts, im currently paying that on a 12 month basis, so for that kind of money im wanting unlimited internet thrown in and maybe even drop the price to £30 a month aswell as im gonna continue with my insurance @ £5 a month (old rate)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Used to be an manager.

We can do deals BUT only on new connections, if its an upgrade its bad news.

LOL @ we.

I mean CPW

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I didn't want to go with CPW as I wanted the 02 £30 a month deal with unlimited texts and a unlimited web bolt on. That would mean it'd only be a little more expensive than the 02 unlimited text deal through CPW but i get the web access too. Do you reckon I might get a deal out of CPW as a new customer Tom (just cancelled with orange)?