ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung Omnia...

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Just bought a 1month old Samsung Omnia from my darling sister for a bargain £100, but had to get it unlocked so i can use it on vodafone..

Now, iv just check and they only do a 8gb and 16gb, but mine comes up as 90mb left :S iv done a system restore but still says that.

am i missing something, or just looking in the wrong place ..

Ta

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
Re: Samsun Omnia...

The omnia has different drives, the 90mb will be the one that holds the OS.

There should also be one called "my storage", and if you add an sd card, there will be "storage card"

Did you get a cd with the phone?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

ye there is My Storage there and a a Memory Card 1.

but says nothing i have 8gb or 16gb .. sister says its a 16gb omnia.

Also i have added music onto the phone, yet you cant save them to the memory card ..

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side

try installing windows mobile device center on your pc. then connect your phone.

that's what I use.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

^ have tried,

first part installs, to 100%
then the other 1 stops at 99% left it for about 10-15min, didnt work.

Iv got Windows Mobile Device Handbook typical, as that only gives you free ringtones etc

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side

When I plug my phone in, I get:

1.gif

then I click on file management, and get

2.gif

I only have the 8gb version though, as you can see, with a 2gb sd card.

Do you have any apps for it yet?

SPB mobile shell v3.0 is cool.

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side

I had a little trouble installing it too.

Try restarting your computer, then opening the installer as the first thing you do, and don't do anything else until it's installed. Thats what I did.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Cheers for the Photos Cyprinis,

Iv tried what you said and it installed to 100% and it said DONE with a tick, but no Icon appears, bit strange thats, so i uninstalled all, restarted and tried again this time installing both, the Handbook does, but the one i want stops at 99% ffs, so tried again and it got to 100% done.

But still no Icon, so iv gone into control panel to see programs and i have this: Mobile Device Centre Driver Update

do you need this software to get apps on the phone ?