ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung R74 Series...

lol sorry i mean not the top one the samsung model numbers confuse the hell out of me i think the one you are getting is the same as the one i set up teh other night for a mate except his was 32" seemed nice enough but the image was very warm and oversaturated but i didnt have time to play with the colour settings to get it set up correctly

Yeah, looked up for some info about the F71 but there was nothing on the internet other than on Samsungs website? Maybe its too new, ah well im sure this one will do.

yeah supposed to be out next week iirc as my supplier was saying he was thinking of getting it as he can get it for about 1400 iirc

Ah! Well paid £1070 for this one, but they were unsure of stock. If they're out of stock then we might wait for the F71!

Just cancelled the order on the R74, the 2 HDMI sockets will come in handy with the F71. McBunny, who is your supplier? Cheers