ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung tocco

Mk1 1.2
Im after a new phone soon and this one seems to appeal to me more than the nokia 5800, just wondering if anyone on here has it and if so whats the pros and cons on this thing.

Pete

Polo Bluemotion
its a pretty old handset now, and has just been released by the samsung tocco ultra edition. That may be worth a look instead

Mk1 1.2
one slight problem, being a student and tight with money, for a cheap monthly bill, i have to pay atleast 70£ initial price for the phone. looks like ill be suffering with an older phone for a while. hopefully some people on here have the original tocco and are willing to shine some advice on this for me.

RB 182 Cup
I've got a Tocco, and had it since they first came out. Its utter pap. Can't wait until my 12 months are up and I can get rid.

Touch screen is marginal at best, and unbeleivably fecking annoying when trying to text. Steer clear!

koi

Audi S1
I have the Tocco and it doesn't have the best features but does the job.

I like the touch screen because you can just use your fingers, no stupid stylus.

Only annoying that it must have been designed for people with really bad eyesight cause the text is massive!! You need to manually zoom out on every text message as there's no way to change the default text size.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
tacco is crap, it dont like making phone calls and cuts out all the time

DCi
i have a tocco and it can be a bit frustrating, i find the texting is great but scrolling lists can be hard.

also the phone is crap in day light you cant see the screen.

i'd recomend you go to the shop and try one

Partner's Astra SRi
I've had my tocco for a month and I've not been disappoitned. Granted it took some getting used to texting on it and getting used to the scrolling.

Got it on o2 for free with my contract (£19.58 a month)

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I still have the Viewty lol & have noticed that there doesn't really seem to be much difference between LG's touch screen headsets tbh.

Could be wrong though?!.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I had a Viewty, now have a Renoir. Renoir is much more responsive, better to text with. Unfortunately the menu system seems to be slower so it's a bit of a pain waiting for it sometimes but overall it's OK.

TT 225+
tocco= poo.
cant wait to get rid of mine
either get a c905 or wait for the i8510 or whatever the new samsung phone is called