ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod RWYB this Sunday?

More poke than viagr
May consider it if theres a big group going to make it a meet. Cant really take the 1.2 down the track lol, the timers stop at 30 seconds ;):eek:

03 RS clio 172 flameR
May consider it if theres a big group going to make it a meet. Cant really take the 1.2 down the track lol, the timers stop at 30 seconds ;):eek:

i would be up for this if we could get a fair few members going, i organised a good one last year. i think maybe giving more heads up would be better, like for 20th of marsh, should be good then?

Lee

BMW M2C
Been a long time since I've been to SP. Think the last car I ran down the strip was my 182, which ran a worse time than my 172!

ibiza cupra
i went on the 20th of feb for the night racing and your right, it is wicked. was sposed to be going next weekend too but im going to see tiesto live so cant make it:(