ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod Yesterday

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
top vid, frenchy did rather well i thought ;)

is his modded other than being a hybrid?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Both cars have the same engine mods....supersprint manifold, exhaust with de-cat and hillpower chip. Mine also has lightened/balanced flywheel and is more stripped out than Andy's.

535d / t5 caravelle
good vids and times there, how stripped is andys car? anything like yours martin?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
It has 2 buckets, stripped rear but still has door cards & stnd windows/leccy windows iirc, rapid motor.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh my old car...! Well done Andy i say!!

Nah it aint as stripped as martins..its running 185bhp though. Seems to be a bit of a freak for the mods done!!

Do you beleive the power now martin?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Aye lol impressed with it...theres is a few rapid hybrids about now.Not sure how long my car will be the only 13 sec car on stnd t/b...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I just couldnt get the power down when i saw you at the pod that time. Andy seems to have got it down to a tee. I was shite! lol

Think your right! He's going to have to do some weight saving and go for the 13's! Your gunna be in tb beasty soon though!!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Get some gas on that car - i ran 13.5 in the clio 2.0 16v with just a 50 shot

Aye it would easy run 13.5 with a dose of laughing gas I think....I'm getting the white un' soon though..so should see 13.5 NA. Might be tempted by nitrous next season will it work fine with t/b's?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
will work fine on T/B's - i would consider investing in a set of forged pistons and steel rods and then run 100 shot through it - will propel you into the mid 12's i bet

Aye lol impressed with it...theres is a few rapid hybrids about now.Not sure how long my car will be the only 13 sec car on stnd t/b...

not very long i hope ;)
what was andy's best of the day?

Nitrous works fine with tb's but you need a shot per tb, and to do it all properly is expensive..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
14.11@98.45mph fraid midge, you been relegated a place;)

Ah seems like the bottom end needs work to take it to the next level...mmm revving to 9k 250 bhp + 100 gas....when I win the lottery maybe!

Last edited:
dam it, but then my engine is more standard than both of yours!
With some more Martin style butchery i hope to get a 13

Get some gas on that car - i ran 13.5 in the clio 2.0 16v with just a 50 shot

Aye it would easy run 13.5 with a dose of laughing gas I think....I'm getting the white un' soon though..so should see 13.5 NA. Might be tempted by nitrous next season will it work fine with t/b's?

My mate was looking at running his NOS with his t/b's on his VTS, direct inport or something. He is not doing it just yet as he doesnt know weather to sell the NOS or keep it as the T/b's are awsome