ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat in my boss' Porsche.....

H22A7 Accord Type R
would make a good trackday camera angle.......lol

boxsterrob.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
you are the 2nd person to say that!!! LOL!!! ive got the sore knees to prove it aint a shop!! lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
Ahh Carbon copy...........will you all stop changing your names, how am i supposed to keep up!!!

H22A7 Accord Type R
aye i will be there mate.........one way or another! do you know if Alan, Ali, John atc are coming down this year???

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
they sure are

we'll be going out the night before if you fancy the trip down beforehand, i think the gheys are doing the same thing.

H22A7 Accord Type R
LOL You guys will all have hotels booked tho????? Alan or Ali...........let me know your sleeping arrangements! :D

H22A7 Accord Type R
i will have a word with them numpties and see what their plan is!!!! Hotel sounds good to me!...........if i plan it well, i could even pick up on a convoy! lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
Cool, have you guys booked a Hotel yet??? I dont know who is going from my end yet, but we could meet up somewhere to 'extend' your convoy.........and all get in the same hotel this year.........let me know guys! :D

H22A7 Accord Type R
LOL did they have a cosy night in together Iain?
Oh and Englebertttt...........your a cheeky wee barsteward ;)