ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat Nav and Speed Detector recommendation.

I am looking to buy a Sat Nav device; can anyone recommend which are the best products on the market at the moment?
Also if you could post any information about the products such as do they incur any yearly charges,
are they able to pick up portal radar cameras, price, etc.
Cheers

Clown Car
TomTom 1 with speed camera poi's from pocketgpsworld works well, it will cost £2 to download the speed cam poi files from pocketgpsworld, just downloading once per year from pocketgpsworld would probably be better than the tomtom speed cam poi's you get with the TT1, i download the speed cam poi's every 3 months or so.

Last edited:
  172cup
navman n60i is awesome... and comes with free red light camera, average speed camera, mobile speed camera, and gatso camera detection free forever

cost £400 new... can be got for £250 now

'02 1.2l 16v Clio Expres.
The tom toms are about to be replaced by an updated set of units, so this gives you some options, wait for the old one to be reduced, or buy the new one! Got a tom tom one and i think its excellent!