ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat nav

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Q. Right Section? Wrong Section?

A. Wrong Section

Can a mod move this along :) As for setting it up, perhaps you should have a look at the manual when it comes. Most are either battery powered or cigarette lighter powered.

DarthCake said:
Q. Right Section? Wrong Section?

A. Wrong Section

Can a mod move this along :) As for setting it up, perhaps you should have a look at the manual when it comes. Most are either battery powered or cigarette lighter powered.

sorry about wrong forum,

it says battery powered, so what, just of normal aa batts????????

also are they any good?

need it for new courier job in the sticks

Revels Mum & Sister
PMSL does every thread you make end up in the wrong section

In awnser to your questions. No idea how good it is. But I bet you can find i much cheaper elsewhere. Littlewoods are rip of merchants who prey on people who cant afford credit.

Battery will usually be an internal rechargable, charged when you plug it into the cigarette lighter, which will be included with the Sat Nav

Rasclart said:
PMSL does every thread you make end up in the wrong section

In awnser to your questions. No idea how good it is. But I bet you can find i much cheaper elsewhere. Littlewoods are rip of merchants who prey on people who cant afford credit.

Battery will usually be an internal rechargable, charged when you plug it into the cigarette lighter, which will be included with the Sat Nav

cheers mate, top man,

manual.jpg