ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat Nav

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Where can i get a Mk2 Ph2 SatNav pod from?

And how much will renualt want?

I only want the pod so i can put my own screen in with my new headunit.

Any help would be great, cheers.

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
is it not the centre section including vents which needs changing??

Someone with Dialogys could do print screen of difference, it looks same dash top with different vent panel.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
some on here was selling one in the for sale section but even second hand they are rediculously expensive.
i actulally think the guy selling it had mounted a 7" screen in his. cost him several hundred.

as it might just be the centre section thats the difference, but renault only sell them as a whole with the centre bonded in iirc.

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
yer well that's pissed on my pleasure lol.

renault want £335 for a non SatNav dashtop....

who needs a screen anywho!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
what you can get is a dial pod, whci looks linda the same as the speedo cowel which fits over the little tray on the dash, you could i suppose modify one of those and possible cut out the LCD display making it big enough to mount a screen in, even if you bought a dash from a scrapper to mod with the pod, i'd doubt it would reach the price of the nav dash.

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Easier option would be take out the rubber mat in the tray above digital radio display thing, and screw the screen mount to the dash there, when it comes to selling, the rubber mat will hide the holes. it's a wireless removable screen you see, so it doesn't have to be built in.

just wouldn't look factory :(

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Easier option would be take out the rubber mat in the tray above digital radio display thing, and screw the screen mount to the dash there, when it comes to selling, the rubber mat will hide the holes. it's a wireless removable screen you see, so it doesn't have to be built in.

could you put it the screen in the sunvisor a la pimp my ride? a second hand one would cost all of £10 form a breaker. ir is the screen too big.

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec

could you put it the screen in the sunvisor a la pimp my ride? a second hand one would cost all of £10 form a breaker. ir is the screen too big.

That wouldn't look remotely factory, and would be silly. Thanks for the input though.