ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat Nav

I bought a 182 but theres no sat nav available, only on imports

is there anywhere you can get it fitted into dash in the uk??

With it being my new toy wanted all options!!!

Thanks

P

Tesla MP3 2021

wouldnt bother with that matey......id go for a personal one i.e navman or tomtom.......they are alot cheaper and well frankley better.....also you can move them from car to car.

ive got the navman 510plus with the euromaps and its brill.

ad

Hi Uncleiven,

I was thinking to get the navman 510, where did you mount it? Did you use the built in internal antenna? Did you put it in the centre bottom of the windscreen where it doesnt have that UV coating protection thing? Does it fit there?

Have you got pics? Would love to see them:)

Cheers,
Kenn.

Tesla MP3 2021

Quote: Originally posted by k3nnis on 05 September 2005

Hi Uncleiven,

I was thinking to get the navman 510, where did you mount it? Did you use the built in internal antenna? Did you put it in the centre bottom of the windscreen where it doesnt have that UV coating protection thing? Does it fit there?

Have you got pics? Would love to see them:)

Cheers,
Kenn.

Hi.......ive not had it in the clio yet only in my zr....i know it says in the instruction sabout the clio windscreen i.e sun glare protection but my mate borrowed it in his clio and it was fine.i got it from QVC for £400 and sommet ....it was cheaper than any shops.in my opinian better than any built in sat nav works wonders.used it with the built in gps areal..takes about a 1min to get the single.i had it in the centre of the screen...but when i get my 182 i might put it on the far right hand side closer to me.......

LY V6 with Recaros

Are the ones with it built in to the stereo headunit any good, such as the Blaupunkt ones etc?

Tesla MP3 2021

Quote: Originally posted by Deb182 on 05 September 2005

Are the ones with it built in to the stereo headunit any good, such as the Blaupunkt ones etc?
erm not sure....do you mean the ones with small screen on the headunit itself...

LY V6 with Recaros

Quote: Originally posted by Deb182 on 05 September 2005

erm not sure....do you mean the ones with small screen on the headunit itself...

Yes the ones built into the display