ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

say i decided on the day that i wanted to go the FCS

i wanna get tickets on the day, there is'nt a maximum capacity is there, as i dont wanna travel 2 hours or so, and then get told that its full up

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well im at a show about 50 miles away on the sat so may sack that off on the sun and come up..

cant go on the GDI stand apparently its not good enough :(

^^^^ oh , there's no maximum numbers for the stands i believe , but cliosport had around 200 cars on it's stand last year ;)

A4 Avant
I think if you turn up on the day you have to park outside of the show. You needed a lil sticker last year to get on a stand which was only available before hand i think!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
I think if you turn up on the day you have to park outside of the show. You needed a lil sticker last year to get on a stand which was only available before hand i think!

yeah im sure u have to display your sticker and stand pass

BMW E46 330i Touring
You don't need to display the sticker, just the 'Club' pass and your entry ticket.

If you just turn up on the day then I don't think you'll be allowed on the stand and they need confirmed numbers of stand attendees to allocate spaces.