ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scared reporter

Mustang, S13, AX GT
b*llock 700hp, 50psi is a lot to put through any turbo ffs and look out the side of his car when he's planting it its not going anywhere fast for that kind of power in a small car

ValverInBits
LOL!

that's gotta some kind of PPC hero car. When i think 700bhp, the first thing i DONT think is fiat TIPO LOL!
Looks quite fun though, ratty as fook

He seems to keep it in gear for ages though when its bouncing off the limiter, or thats what it sounds like to me.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
the reason he is on limiter for so long is to get the most out of the gear 2nd gear may be capable of 50mph but he will be spinnin at 30mph in 2nd so will keep it spinnin till he hits 45 ish then goes for next gear and only changes up when he has maxxed each gear out other wise he me be in 4th gear wheel spinnin at 60 mph when he could be doin 140+ plus mph
. from lookin at the car and other fwd cars that i know of the estimate of 700 bhp is probs about right . that turbo will make 50 psi but wont hold it for to long before the turbo and engine internals s**t themselves .

a burnt one
b*llock 700hp, 50psi is a lot to put through any turbo ffs and look out the side of his car when he's planting it its not going anywhere fast for that kind of power in a small car

Are you for real? i think the blurr gives quite a good indication of the speed he's going.