ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scotland

a burnt one
Everyone is allowed to be crap at a sport they didnt invent, where did cricket originate?

Anyway, weeman will be here shortly seeing as this is a thread with Scotland in the title, he will set you straight on how many Scottish people are here and will no doubt spout more vile from one of his many s***e spouting orifices.

Rover 620ti, MK1 Valver
there is a few of us floating about on here.. personally im from Dunfermline in Fife :)

Black Beauty
who gives a toss about rugby its f**king shite, a game for fags and folk who cant play football.
sounds like all you english w*****s have big mouths, hope you've the ball to back it up!

172CUP/Fiesta supersport
and another from the land of the hairy haggis, BTW I cannot see the skill involved in rugby!!! as long as you're a big hefty b*****d you're onto a winner! and cricket is posh boys rounders, you would be as well having a national hopscotch team!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
who gives a toss about rugby its f**king s**te, a game for fags and folk who cant play football.
sounds like all you english w**kers have big mouths, hope you've the ball to back it up!

Alright mate i'm from aberdeen. There's a meet this thursday that i mite be drivin down to.

Got a red 172.

Black Beauty
who gives a toss about rugby its f**king s**te, a game for fags and folk who cant play football.
sounds like all you english w**kers have big mouths, hope you've the ball to back it up!

Alright mate i'm from aberdeen. There's a meet this thursday that i mite be drivin down to.

Got a red 172.

Alrite mate hows it goin, wats the details for this meet you talking bout?

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
go to Heriot Watt Uni....so i living in edinburgh @ the moment.....

Clio 1.2 16V Billabong
Working in Edinburgh since 6 months (I'm french), and looking for a new clio, as I sold my french one....

Octavia VRS
^ lol cheeky beggar. WC is one of the most desirable places to stay in West Lothian I'll have you know :rasp: