ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scrap it? OR Track it?

Civic Vtec y0
Im in two minds what to do with a MK1 PH3 I have just picked up.

I bought the car for £100 with the intension of stripping it, selling all the bits and scraping it! Usually what I do as most of the cars I get for parts are write offs etc!

But I got this one in and its got a snapped timing belt so the engine is use-less! The bonnet is very rusty and would need replaced but apart from that the car is totally rust free! Checked all the panels and they are all as straight as they can be! Its a really solid wee car! seems a shame to waste it!

So I was thinking on making it in2 a sleeper/track car? Would make an great sleeper as its the basic of the basic models with black bumpers etc!

So whats your thoughts? Scrap the car, make a few quid and jobs a good un' or put the big engine etc etc etc in and have myself some track fun?

Opinions on engine set-up would also be good!

PS - I wouldnt have a lot of money to spend so keep the ideas cheap lol!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
get it on the track. willy engine maybe? or at least a 1.8 16v? or could always go all out and fit an audi tt engine in :p

Civic Vtec y0
Notorious said:
scrap it ph3s look w**k
I want it to look like s**t, more effective when you when some one gets owned!

Im thinking at least a 1.8 (RSi or 16v) I just sold a RSi engine a while back as well, gutted lol!

TT engine? Mmmmm maybe not due to lack of money and balls lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol theres a couple been done now...mk1 and a mk2...go like stink by all accounts

Civic Vtec y0
Due to very limited funds I am going to scrap it i think! I have just managed to pay off my credit card and dont want to max it again!

If anyones interested in a very good rust free sheel let me know!

Civic Vtec y0
This is a different car altogether mate lol!

I have bought the alloys for my own car, this car is for parts now lol