ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scratch Vanish Scratch Remover

Formally Alex C
How much! Gee Wiz...... For that price and that little amount, it must be spectacular!

The usual back of the magazines / paper selling speil thats been going on for donkey's years as well.

All you can do I guess is try it, and let people know what it's like.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i get customers in all the time asking about this, so it would be good if someone had tried it

BMW E46 330i Touring
Don't like the sound of it 'drawing up' the paint colour and sealing over the scratch... surely this is going to destroy the clear coat!?!

Black 172 MK2
one of my m8s spotted somthing like that and he swears hes going to buy some if he does il let you know

106 GTi
Ads_172 said:
Don't like the sound of it 'drawing up' the paint colour and sealing over the scratch... surely this is going to destroy the clear coat!?!

Yeap thats how you remove scratches, remove the clearcoat down to the scratches level.

BMW E46 330i Touring
But I'd prefer this to be done by someone who knows what they're doing, as it could very easily all go wrong...