ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

screen wash bottle emptying rapidly

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
I'm guessing that it must have a hole in it, although not sure. Whatever it is water and wash dont last very long. Are they a big job to remove and refit?? Can't think what else could cause it tbh. Gutted as not even had the 2 a week

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
headlamp washers dont appear to leak. But also I've not used them. The water is running down under the car behind the front wheel. Which makes me think bottle

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
cheers anyway. I can't get the washer jets to work even when full anyway. Need to read the manual and find out LOL

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
just refilled tank. Its leaking also under car in rte middle. Coming out where the undertray is. Headlamp washers dont come on when normal washers do. So could that be the problem. The tank was empty when I got the car. So suspect it was like it when I got it :(

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
BUMP. how much are hoses towards the headlights? as theres no water even when full spraying onto them.

car needs mot and need to get this fixed.

I got my dates mixed up when i bought the car, and the previous seller didnt inform me that it needed an MOT ASAP! :( :(

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Washer bottles split , quite common . Sounds like this is the problem mate not leaking headlight washer jets .

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
its leaking in two places though, im hoping its just the bottle.

just very angry at myself tbh, i thought i checked everything on the car.

but i got my dates mixed up and now im thinking did the person just sell it to me because its gonna need alot getting through an MOT :(

1.2 clio
hey i just had this problem with my 1.2, as soon as i filled it up i travelled about 5 mins and it was empty took to garage and it was my thermosat housing and seal leak! sounds very similar but might not be the case, still just need to get it checked. hope i help, not very technical wen it comes to problems.

hanny x

1.2 clio
saying that my mum then had the exact same problem on her corsa and that was only the hose, so like i said just need to get it checked.
hanny x