ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Scumdee Cliosport meet 8/3**

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Meet was supposed to be in arbroath but as it was bloody freezin and dark we made the extra 15min trek to Dundee.

Bit of a poor turnout as far as the clio's were concerned! Hopefully more people will be able to make it next time.

First appearance of the pink bus since oct last yr, turini's and 4 pots going on this weekend so it'll look better then.

So in the absence of clio's i invited along a few other car nuts! Was interesting to compare the pace on the twisty's and A9!

Cheers to everyone that came, good to put some names to faces. Pics didn't come out as well as i thought...Need to invest in an SLR camera i think.

All the best

Ali

DSC01001.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00980.jpg

DSC00979.jpg

DSC01073.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01055.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

^^ Absolute classic, as Andy was being delayed by audi for fixing his car, he decided to Piss on the courtesy car!

White Sti Hatch
Sweet pics mate...

Was an alright turnout and ive came to the conclusion 1. i need alloys 2. i need to get it lowered and 3. I need a faster car !!!

Love andys Aygo though lol !!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
some alright pics there, far too many of the pink bus though ;)

brothers r32 is a stunning colour

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol! I took 106 photo's! most were shite! Light blurr'd more of them, plus i was cold and shaking the camera!

Emmm...I'll look out more pics of the cup! Was very nice!

White Sti Hatch
Yeah greigs cup looks damn nice with the white turins...

Ali got any more with my hunk o junk in it ?

Banana
Lovely pics there Ali, some nice motors amongst that lot. R32 looks sweet.
I see the white turini brigade has another member ;)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Anymore pics of that 172cup with the white wheels ? Looks prettttty nice!

Impreza STI v5
Love all the coments on my Cup lads makes me feel all warm inside :D is good when you get some complements on work you have done CHEERS lads but imo the pink bus was by far the best looking 172 i have seen stunning

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Love all the coments on my Cup lads makes me feel all warm inside :D is good when you get some complements on work you have done CHEERS lads but imo the pink bus was by far the best looking 172 i have seen stunning

great as if he was wasnt big headed enough, dont praise the bus!!!:rasp:

Ph1 172
cup with the white wheels is mint infact most cars with white wheels are awsome. Lovinthe civic jordan too

Mmm for a 1.0 that Aygo shifted!! Saying that I'm sure Andy had it redlined from 1st to 5th, theres no car as fast as a courtesy car :evil:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Cheers mate, can't wait for the 4 pots and turini's to go bak on! :) Mayb this weekend!

Hats off to you for coming tho, Seein as you were starting work at 2am!!!

Ali