ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scutch and other SUUUBAROOO lovers.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Saw that on the P1woc. Awesome motor, much, much better than it looked as standard (alloys were pants).

Prototype white beast FTW. But I do still prefer the blue :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep, Prodrive P1 prototype. The only white one. Manufactured before main production started.

Epic coolness.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
3 prototype's, but the only 1 in white, as Cwissy says.

Saying that, you can get plenty of white Impreza Type R's and make them look like a P1. Peasy.

So what would that car be worth nowadays Scutchio? Take it, it is basically now a collectors item?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's done just over 60k I think, and sold for under £10k a year or so ago to the current owner. There are still P1's kicking about for over £12k, so it's not as exclusive as you'd think.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is that a standard car suctch? Aside from the paint?

The brakes and spoiler look real nice.

Mk2 172
I nearly bought that car when it was at a subaru dealer in Hallow in Worcester. Lovely in white. Its had a hard life tho and has 2 engine builds lol. Still love it tho :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Is that a standard car suctch? Aside from the paint?

The brakes and spoiler look real nice.

Well, the white paint is standard.

It's had new wheels fitted and other subtle upgrades, but other than that, it's more or less the same as a normal, blue P1 would be, standard.

Tangoed Works
remember seeing this in auto express back in the day as the test mule before the blue ones were released.

good too see it still going strong.

Clio 172 cup
Love p1s but you can buy the japanese equilevant 2 door typeR for half the price, which is where my money would go then just give the money i have saved to Andy Forest and tell him to knock her up to 350 brake

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Love p1s but you can buy the japanese equilevant 2 door typeR for half the price, which is where my money would go then just give the money i have saved to Andy Forest and tell him to knock her up to 350 brake

The P1 is cheaper insurance, far better suited to UK roads and more user friendly, but you're right, the Type R is an awesome alternative. Andy Forrest mapped my P1 and the WR1, too. The guy is tip top.